Abstract submission is closed now for an oral presentation, however you can still submit abstracts for the poster presentations.
All active participants of the HI Temp 2011 meeting are encouraged to submit abstracts of oral or poster contributions related to the given conference topics to be presented during the meeting.
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by members of a selection committee who decide on acceptance based on the quality of the abstract.
Due to time constraints, the number of oral contributions is rather limited.
Thus, some abstracts submitted for orals may be accepted for poster presentation.
The abstract format should conform with the following rules:
- The complete abstract including title, authors, text, figures, and references must fit on one A4 page with a top margin of 3 cm (1.18 inch) and bottom, left, right margins of 2.5 cm (0.98 inch).
- The title at the top should be centered (in Arial, 16pt), followed by author names (in Arial bold, 12pt, centered)
and affiliation(s) (in Arial, 12pt, left justified).
- The abstract text should be block justified (in Arial, 12pt, 1.5 line spacing).
- Figures should be included in the text as good quality gray scale reproductions with figure captions
(in Arial, 10pt, single line text).
- All references should be cited in [square brackets] using commonly accepted reference formats.
- Tables (in Arial, 12pt) should be included only if absolutely necessary.
Abstract template in MS Word format for download
Please send your abstract before July 15, 2011 by email to Hitemp2011@netzsch.com using a personalized
subject title "HI Temp 2011 Abstract (your name)" and indicating your presentation preference (oral or poster).
The abstract should be attached to your email as a word format file.
You will be notified of the acceptance and form of presentation (oral or poster) by July 30, 2011.